Home Decorating Tips that You Should Know

 So, I am telling you what happened….

Hiii everyone, it's Tiana here... My family lives in California, but I live in Houston away from my parents for my further studies, right now I am at my home as it’s my vacation. I don't have anything to do here, so I thought in this spare time I should write. So, usually, I start my day with a cup of green tea, I did the same today. I wanted to spend my day with my family and that is why I wake up early on the weekends when everyone is at home. My mom made tea, after having tea and some gossips... hahaha, I had to wash the clothes, so I put the clothes in the washing machine. We don't prefer washing bed sheets at home so I called the laundryman. One question popped up in my mind as I wrote bed sheets, are you also a hot sleeper as I am??  Every time I have to purchase best type of sheets for hot sleepers whenever I buy bedding. Let's come to where I was, yes I enjoyed Sunday doing fun activities with mom, dad, and my siblings, we laughed, giggled. And yes, one more thing, a few months back my family shifted to our new home, my mom told me how they did the shifting and selected the interior and themes of the home. 

Tips for Home Decor

I am amazed by the interior of the home, it is just amazing!! I was curious to know how they made such superb choices. Hahaha… My mom told me everything, How they arranged all the things, how they made some good choices. For the living room, the coffee table is decorated with plants, floral sofas of blue and white color combination is just wow. The walls are painted light gold and the artwork on the walls looks really nice. In the living room, there are polyester curtains of classic blue shade.



For the bedroom walls, a subtle color was selected, a right-sized bed with wrap around bed skirt. For bedding, luxurious linens, and the bedding colors are selected according to color of each month, do you do the same?? Or choose any color that you like? Honestly, at my hostel my place any colored bed sheet but here my mom told me that colors impact or mood and life that is why they pick bedding colors according to the color of the month. In my room, the windows were placed allowing the sunlight in, and the elegant look of my room is just wow. I don’t want to go back to the hostel after seeing my room but unfortunately, I have to go. I told my mom to add more pillows on the sofas, so I ordered pillowcases in bulk. We use cotton and linen fabric for bedding, though there are many types of fabrics, which fabric do you prefer??





So anyone of you who are shifting to their new home or who just wants a change in their bedroom can use these tips. Now all the things are done and I am in love with my new room and new home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabrics

How to Design your New Bedroom