How I Folded my Fitted sheet in 2 Minutes

Hello all, two days back I did that work which I was trying to do for a few days or in fact months.  I will tell you what really happened, but before that, I want to ask you all one question, do you fold your fitted sheets or just place them making a ball or whatever it is? I don't know what your answer is, but in my case, I usually place them like a ball to get rid of folding them. I know it sounds funny but I mostly did that. The reason behind that is I am a working woman, it becomes difficult to manage home and office perfectly if you manage your office properly, you will miss something in managing your home. I hardly get time in the whole week for the home and in that little time, I mostly did routine tasks like cleaning my room, making lunch and dinner, etc. On the weekends, to be honest I get some spare time but I spend that sleeping and watching my favorite shows. It sounds crazy, but it is a need for freshening up the mind.

What actually happened?

Now, I tell you what happened!! It was Saturday, some of my relatives had to attend a function in my city Fremont, and they wanted to come four days before the function, as they wanted to chill, and make it like a vacation. One thing was obvious that they will stay at my house. The very first thought which clicked my mind was to properly arrange all the things in the cupboard and make the guest room and their bed perfectly. I took all the fitted sheet from the almirah that I kept without folding. They were nearly 8 in number. I was worried about how to fold a fitted sheet. But in any way, I have to do that.

How I folded the fitted sheet in 2 minutes

Then, I started folding the fitted sheet, though it was a tough task, my husband helped me in doing that. For folding the first 2 sheets it took much time but after that, I got a trick for folding them in less time. It took only 2 minutes to fold one fitted sheet only, isn't it sound something like impossible, but I and my husband did it. I am sharing an image of my so well-arranged cupboard here.



After that, I cleaned the guest room and then started to think how to dress a bed in a nice way. I make my room mostly in a simple way, but for the guests, I have to do something really nice. I used a new bedding set, which I had. It was quite easy for me as I don't have to think about the colors that match the whole bedding, I have a turquoise bedding set and all the bedding was of turquoise color. Though it was winter, I placed a white duvet and the white shade on the turquoise-colored bedding complemented the bed.



So finally, all things were set up. Then we ate and rested for some time. In the evening, the relatives came and I and my husband went to pick them. They were excited to enjoy their vacations. I made dinner and one special dessert (Doughweime) for them, it was tasty. I know most of you have eaten that dessert as it is so popular. For the next 3 days, they visited many places in the city, I also took off from my office and went with them. After that, they attended the function. Our bond became more familiar. They were happy, I was happy and when they were going back to their hometown, they told me, they felt at home. It made me satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabrics

Home Decorating Tips that You Should Know

How to Design your New Bedroom