My Visit at the Cotton Farm

Hello all, hope you all are doing fine. Last week I had a visit to my grandfather's farm and do you want to know what happened next? If you want to know, read till the last line.

So it started with a call, my grandfather called one day and told my mother that this summer his farm is filled with beautiful white cotton and asked us to come and see that view. My father had some office work, so he was not able to go there. Although I had my school, I am also fond of seeing nature. That is why I took leave of 2-3 days and I and my mother went there. I reached my granny's home and after taking some rest and having lunch, we went to the field. I was shocked by the view, the whole farm was covered with white cotton, there was white all around me. The calmness that my mind felt was of another level. I am sharing some pictures of the cotton farm here.




what is cotton made of


There were many people working there, picking the cotton. I had many questions in my mind, like where does cotton come from, why the cotton is ripe in summer only, what is cotton made of. My grandfather explained to me all the things. My mother said the dresses I wore are all sewed with cotton, I was impressed with the fact that so many clothing of different types like curtains, bedding, dresses are made with cotton fibers. I had a great experience on the farm and seriously I had no mood to go back to my city. But unfortunately, I had to go back home.

Then we went some shopping, in that store we went to the clothes section. There I looked at the label of different dresses, some were made of cotton, some were polyester textured. My eyes got on to a blanket that was so so soft and was made of the cotton blend ( a blend of cotton and polyester). For the first time, I got to learn that so many types of fabrics are there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabrics

Home Decorating Tips that You Should Know

How to Design your New Bedroom